Heart To Heart
TRUE FRIENDSHIP NEVER DIES
You will be my friend
nothing time can change
together till the end
memories will bond us
together all the way
you're in my heart to stay
true friendship never dies
in my mind ,
i will have your picture painted
then i can always be with you
another time ,
another place,
a new dimension
we'll apart but never alone no no
different place ,
getting older ,
far apart
but you will always
you will be my friend
i'll be there
whenever you're in need
i'll take you through the fear
like i know you would for me
if you ever lose your way
i'll be your guide
coz i'm your friend forever ...







khas untok :

NUR AMIRA ARISHA
(~sebagai kwn baek sye~)

=)

Posted at Sunday, January 30, 2011 | 0 comments

|


Have a sweet talk with me on Facebook / Twitter



Basecode: Farrah Diyana Colours: CPhope
Big Help from : Mr Google Pictures : weheartit