Heart To Heart
You told me ,
there's no need ,
to talk it out , 
cause it's too late ,
to proceed ,
and slowly ,
i took your words n walked away ,
no looking back ,
i won't regret , no
i will find my way , 
i'm broken ,
but still i have to say ,
it's alright , ok ,
i'm so much better without you ,
i won't be sorry alright , ok ,
so don't you bother what i do ,
no matter what you say ,
i won't return ,
our bridge has burnt down ,
i'm stronger now ,
you played me , 
betrayed me ,
your love was nothing but a game ,
portrait a role you took control ,
i couldn't help but fall so deep ,
but now i see clear things ...





Posted at Friday, March 04, 2011 | 0 comments

|


Have a sweet talk with me on Facebook / Twitter



Basecode: Farrah Diyana Colours: CPhope
Big Help from : Mr Google Pictures : weheartit