Heart To Heart
THE REASONS WHY I LOVE YOU :)
Urrrmm..
b skunk kte salu gado je ken ?
bby wase cam benci sangad3 dekadd b tpi bby still syg b..
ade mnyk sbb nape bby syg dekadddd b :

~ I can be myself when i am with you
~Because you make me feel like , like , like i have never felt        before
~We're a perfect match
~Thinking of you , fills me with a wonderful feelings
~Your love give me the feeling , that the best is still ahead
~You never give up on me , and that's whats keep me going
~You are simply irresistible
~Your terrific sense of humor 
~Every time i look at you , my heart misses a beat
~You're the one who holds key to my heart
~You always say what i need to hear ( YOU ARE PERFECT )
~You have taught me the true meaning of love
~Love is , what you mean to me - and you mean everything
~You are my theme for a dream
~I have had the time of my life and i owe it all to you
~When i look into your eyes , i can see you heart
~Your love for me is a natural anti - depressant
~I love to hear your voice
~Your love has help me to rediscover my self
~Your love is an effective anti - dote to despair 
~You always make me feel that you are by my side no matter what
~I love the way you keep your cool when i do something stupid
~Just being with you feels like i can defy the whole world
~You mean the world to me
~I like your small gestures that speaks volumes about how much you care
~And of course , your intelligence , 
' CAUSE YOU WERE SMART ENOUGH TO FALL IN LOVE WITH ME ' :)



ILOVEYOUSOFUCKINGDAMNMUCH B !
:-)


Posted at Friday, June 10, 2011 | 0 comments

|


Have a sweet talk with me on Facebook / Twitter



Basecode: Farrah Diyana Colours: CPhope
Big Help from : Mr Google Pictures : weheartit